Let me ask you this… How much time is too much time together in a relationship… what would be your idea of too much time to be spending together with your spouse or significant other?
I ask this of you because… My husband George and I do just about everything together: (this pic of us – is from a few years ago – it’s one of my favourites)
- We live together
- We sleep together
- We eat together (generally breakfast – lunch & dinner every day)
- We work from home together – but in separate offices (I always like to point that one out, as I’m not sure we could work together otherwise)
- We work out together – we take walks and bike rides together too
- We push and motivate each other
- We take holidays together
- We go to conferences together (George does attend conferences with out me too)
- We go on dates together (dinner & a movie – live theatre – etc.)
- Oh and here’s a new one… We started Podcasting together too (our first episode together is titled Running A Business With Your Spouse (it’s my inaugural episode, I was pretty nervous but it was fun too – you should check it out – we’ve gotten much better since that first episode).
- It seems… that we do just about everything together