There comes a point in time — in life actually — when you mysteriously slip out of the fast lane, to side step – back step – or two-step, to pause and take a good look around at your surroundings.
When this happens – embrace it. Take a deep breath (or two) and pause – just be still. Take time to ponder & reflect… to question yourself about life – to dig deep & ask the tough questions… “What empowering lessons have I learned thus far in my life?”
You may surprise yourself with the list of lessons you’ve earned already (no this is not a typo). Just think… there’s more than meets the eye, to this lesson learning thing and the teachings of them too.
I’m Grateful for the Lessons I’ve Earned…
How about you?
Truth be told – my Life (thus far) has empowered me with many amazing lessons.
Here’s a few of my favourites, that I never leave home without…
- An Attitude of Gratitude is a special KEY to fulfilling & ongoing Happiness.
- Passions realized and acted on, lead to amazing things happening (doors open).
- Always Expect the Unexpected (always – because nothing is as it ever seems).
- For every Challenge faced, there is a positive outcome – seek & you shall find it.
- Home truly is where the Heart is… and it’s all about Family.
- Even best laid plans are meant to be broken… Dreams, Goals, & Plans are vitally important, but… directions will change – so be prepared – embrace change.
- First Gut Instincts are typically bang-on – Trust in them & Trust in Yourself!
- Revel in the Possibilities… Opportunities are all around you – so have an open Mind.
- One-Size-Fits-All does not apply… to anything really – we’re all unique.
- Take care of your Body inside and out & it will take care of YOU! Don’t wait until it’s too late – create a healthy lifestyle now!
- Life is more about the journey, than the destination – Be present today & everyday.
- Face your Fears and Fail forward fast… Daring to be Remarkable takes Courage!
There’s many significant lessons that we all can and should learn, to guide us and sculpt us into the people that we are (and are to become).
Ok – Now it’s your turn to share…
What lessons have impacted your life – have empowered you – or have enabled you to challenge yourself to grow in your life?
P.S. – Caring is Sharing.